Friday, December 17, 2004

Steve's Mountain Biking Pics

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The coolest mountain biking pic of me ever, props to Scott Cropper at Singletrack.Net. We are at the top of the longest and toughest climb I've ever encountered (except on an offroad ATV trail in WV). This was on the Buckskin trail in the Cave Run area of Kentucky. Man, I was in really good shape back then.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My bike. Giant VT1 frame, upgrade to a FoxShox Vanilla front shock.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The bike I rode through spring of 2003. Giant NRS2.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My first bike. This isn't my pic, but it's the same bike: Gary Fisher Marlin 2000.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
During the race at Capital View Park in Frankfort, Kentucky.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
During the Frankfort race. Notice I'm not pulling away from anyone.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
After the race in Frankfort. This is what happens when you ride in a mountain bike race after three days of rain.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sal Hallow trail near Mammoth Cave in Kentucky.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Posing with Van Cao, who was a college student at the University of Kentucky at the time. At Cherokee Park in Louisville.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cherokee: I never could make it up that very steep incline.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Posing with my NRS after some hard riding at Cherokee.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm looking good with by buddy Isaac, a college student at the University of Kentucky, near some beautiful fall trees in blossom at the trailhead of Buckskin trail in the Cave Run area of Kentucky.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
When mountain biking, you often find your self face-to-face with a little wildlife. Here at the Indy trail in Pekin, IL.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Some sweet singletrack at the Indy trail in Pekin, IL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home